Welding machine "Chaika FBWM-60" is intended for welding of band saws, metal tapes and wires in a joint through contact-butt welding.
Main advantages of the flash-butt welder mashine "Chaika FBWM-60"
- Over 15 years in the market of welding machines for contact-butt welding melting;
- Computer control allows you to switch to welding another type of saw in a few seconds and choose the optimal parameters of the welding and heat treatment process exactly for this saw;
- Walkthroughs allow you to start working with a car with an operator with a minimum qualification;
- Automatic heat treatment with two-stage heating and temperature control with the help of a pyrometer provides high quality weld seam;
- The unique design of fully-opened clamps makes it easy to set dust, clean and polish the clamps without the need for disassembly;
- The thickness of the saw is selected on a scale, and thanks to the special design of the clamps, a uniform clamping along the entire width of the saw is provided;
- Evaluation of the quality of the weld immediately after welding;
- Multilingual interface includes the following languages: Ukrainian, English, Russian, Lithuanian;
- The presence of water cooling ensures high performance without detriment to electrodes;
- Sending machine statistics to the WEB server for remote control and analysis of the work of the welding section;
- On request, installation of electrodes for wire welding is possible;
- Warranty and post-warranty service;
- Our representations in 5 countries.
- Possibility of branding for your company;
|Network Voltage, V||400|
|Stabilization of heat supply||present|
|Width of welded belts, mm||3 – 60|
|The thickness of the welded tapes, mm||0,4 – 1,6|
|Productivity, welds/hour||30 – 40|
|Duration of welding, sec||0,5 – 5,5|
|Voltage of welding, V||2,8 – 3,4|
|Positioning accuracy, mm||0,01|
|Precipitation effort, N.||до 1150|
|Cooling system||autonomous, water|
|Overall dimensions, mm||500×410×370|
You can see the work of our welding maine from our clients, our representatives, including and in Kiev, as well as at specialized exhibitions: "Lisderevmash" (Kyiv, Ukraine), "Деревообробка" (Lviv, Ukraine).
Is there any question? Ask free!